PEEPS PEEKING

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3....

home from work....today was better....interesting moment as I tried to leave for work....my key got stuck in the door....no really....hehehe I tried to take the key out and it wouldn't work so I had to call up the apt people and fortunately there were people there b/c the last thing I wanted to do was leave my key in the door! so they page someone, he comes over and successfully breaks the key off in the lock....opps....good job....fortunately for me I don't live far from work so they replaced the lock and brought me the new key....only downside was while waiting I had almost no shade to stand in and the mosquitos were about to eat me alive....I can't stand those dang things! so I was all nice and clean but then turned into sweaty and itchy....um, ick




I won a spin dvd on ebay last week and it came today so I am curious to try it out....one downfall? I can press pause....can't do that in a live class! ;)






meal 1: shake (see day 1 for contents)


meal 2: 5oz ground turkey (93%), 2c broc/cauli mix


meal 3: 3.5oz chk, 8 shrimp, romaine lettuce, walnuts, 1 oz feta cheese




so I didn't realize until just now that I missed a meal....guess all that key business screwed me up....but that last meal was SOOO yummy and filling that I'm not too terribly worried about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment