PEEPS PEEKING

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 1....

well here we are...back to the starting point again....not sure what to tell you other than this last week was a fuck disaster! oy-geez I let my hormones and all that totally get the best of me....so today I started over....I'm determined to make this head-to-toe overhaul stick this time....leading up to last week I was not so bad....didn't really care for the carbs back in the diet even though they were healthy carbs (like sweet potato, steel cut oats)....I just really enjoy my protein and veggies :) so today here's how the diet looked:




meal 1: shake (1 scoop protein, 1tbsp ff pudding mix, 8oz unswt almond milk)


meal 2: 21 white shrimp, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg


meal 3: 5oz chicken


meal 4: shake from meal 1 plus 1tbsp natty pb


meal 5: 5oz chicken, zucchini (if I don't fall asleep!)




simple but effective....my troubles have come at night after work....I slid back into that all too familiar binge/purge cycle....trust me, I'm not proud about it....but I can't dweel on it....I have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and move on....






so here we go....again....

No comments:

Post a Comment