PEEPS PEEKING

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 2....

well, what can I say about today....mood sucked! :-/ I really don't understand these fluctuations other than to blame hormones and something either not uptaking or taking too much (think serotonin, et al, here)....I at one point today thought I was going to start crying...which, except for those aspca commercial with the poor animals, has not happened in a while....contrast that to yesterday when I was pretty jazzed to be back on diet again and feeling more in control....as I'm typing this I feel totally indifferent....not up, not down....so uh, yeah, I probably need meds :D hahahaha....but I have no insurance so that will wait!


before I post food, I do want to say keep a friend of mine in your thoughts as she tries to escape London! hopefully she'll face no delays and will make it out of there safely....the riots had moved to about 10min from where she was staying....scary stuff....






and for some odd reason the cat has taken to closing the bathroom door when using the litterbox....now I'm totally convinced he's human ;)






meal 1: shake (same as meal 1 yesterday)


meal 2: 5oz chicken, zucchini


meal 3: 5oz ground turkey (93%), okra


meal 4: shake (same as meal 1 except with vanilla)


meal 5: unsure-with either be 5oz chicken & asparagus or 10 egg whites and green peppers....let's see what mood strikes me

No comments:

Post a Comment